These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Promoter: Travelex UK Limited, Company registration no. 01985596 and registered office is at 4th Floor Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG.
2. Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 17a-19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF.
3. Eligibility: The promotion is open to all UK (excluding Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates, agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion. To be eligible for the Offer, all participants must satisfy the Qualifying Spend (as detailed below) and successfully complete the ‘how to participate’ process (as detailed below).
4. Travelex Location: a participating Travelex bureau at Eurotunnel (UK location only), Manchester Airport or Glasgow Airport between 01/07/2016 - 30/09/2016. For Manchester Airport only also between 01/10/2016 - 30/11/2016, VAT stores are excluded.
5. Promotional Period: Eurotunnel (UK location only), Manchester Airport or Glasgow Airport from and including 01/07/2016 - 30/09/2016. For Manchester Airport only also from and including 01/10/2016 - 30/11/2016.
6. Qualifying Spend: (1) Participants of this promotion between 01/07/2016 - 30/09/2016 must exchange (a) a minimum of £400 in-store; or (b) collect a minimum of £500 as a click and collect customer, of foreign currency at a Travelex Location during this Promotional Period. (2) Participants of this promotion between 01/10/2016 - 30/11/2016 must exchange (a) a minimum of £300 in-store; or (b) collect a minimum of £500 as click and collect customer, of foreign currency at a Travelex Location during this Promotional Period.
7. The Offer: All eligible participants are able to claim up to £10 cash back on spend made with a third party retailer in the terminal of a Travelex Location and on the same date as the Qualifying Spend in UK Sterling (“Terminal Travel Spend”).
8. Promotional Site: www.travelex-cashback.co.uk
9. Unique Code: this is the unique code provided to customers at a Travelex Location and subject to availability.
10. Reclaim Period: the period of time beginning 24 hours after the Qualifying Spend date and ending after 90 days. For click & collect customers only the Qualifying Spend date is the date of physical collection at a Travelex Location.
11. How to participate: Eligible participants that wish to claim the Offer must satisfy the Qualifying Spend during the Promotional Period. Once satisfied, the participant must visit the Promotional Site to claim the Offer. The participant must enter their Unique Code, contact details and upload their receipt of Qualifying Spend and upload their receipt of the Terminal Travel Spend. Within 3-7 working days of the participant completing the form on the Promotional Site, the Administrator will contact the participant to confirm that their claim is valid or invalid. All valid claims will be notified by email (“Notification Email”) and participants have 14 days to provide their UK bank account details via a secured portal accessed through a secured link in the Notification Email. All payments will be made by the Administrator via BACS payment within 3 working days of receiving the participant’s UK bank account information.
12. Invalid claims: a claim will be deemed invalid if the participant;
13. Redeeming the Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
14. 14. All claims must be received by the Administrator no later than midnight on 30 December 2016 for the promotion running 04/07/2016 – 30/09/2016 and by 28 February 2017 for the promotion running 01/10/2016 – 30/11/2016.
15. If the Terminal Travel Spend receipt provided has a value less than £10, the participant will be paid the lesser value
16. The Promoter and Administrator accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator by midnight 30 December 2016 for the promotion running 04/07/2016 – 30/09/2016 and by 28 February 206 for the promotion running 01/10/2016 – 30/11/2016.
17. The Promoter and Administrator reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require participant to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
18. Only one claim is permitted per eligible participant.
19. The Offer is not transferrable.
20. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
21. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter and Administrator, nor its agents or distributors will, permitted by law, be responsible or liable to compensate the participant or other bearer, or accept any liability, any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using the Offer or this promotion and neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Offer and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
24. This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to “Travelex Cash back Promotion, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH”.
25. If for any reason you encounter a problem please call “TLC” on 0330 124 1361 for assistance. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm. Please note calls are charged at your local rate. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary. Calls may be recorded and may be monitored. Alternatively, contact TLC via the contact form on the promotional website www.travelex-cashback.co.uk.
26. The Promoter and Administrator’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
27. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with the law in England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.